Summer at Eh Canadian Farm before we sold and moved to our new farm.

Summer at Eh Canadian Farm before we sold and moved to our new farm.
Duke and Duchess stayed at the Eh Canadian location.

Tuesday 21 November 2006

2006 First Woofer



  • Our very first WWoofer of 2006 was Paul from South Korea. Paul was our first WWoofer from South Korea, and as a result we learnt a lot about South Korean and Paul's customs. While Paul was here, Loren and Darren took Paul on the infamous Table Mountain grunt. They didn't summit. As you can see from the photo, they weren't prepared for the snow near the top. Paul was only wearing borrowed light hikers. Another time we all hiked to the base of the Mummery Glacier, partial headwaters of the Blaeberry River. Paul called us from the Vancouver airport, just before he was returning to Korea. I think he would have liked to stay in Canada, but at that point tradition was calling him.

1 comment:

천년수 said...

hey Loren and Denise
This is Paul how is it going?
My mother got well a month ago.
I really thanked to god~!
Now i am living in my hometown.
Maybe next year i am going to start my studying again and grduate my university.
And i think i had better get a job.
I hope to see you again.
If i go to Cananda again, can i have wwoofing in your fancy schoolbus again? ^^
Thank you for sending email and telling me your blog.
Take care i'll visit your blog as much as i can. ^^